(801)347-5272

Serving: Salt Lake, Utah, Davis Counties

Offering Treatments For:

* Termite
* Termite Reports (WIR's)
* Spiders / Ants
* Earwigs
* Mice / Rats
* Roaches
* Wasps
* Centipedes / Millipedes

Friday, September 12, 2008

TARANTULA

Wednesday the 10th,

I was driving down the highway heading to Eureka. For those of you who don't know where Eureka is, it is out in the middle of no man's land. West of Santaquin, Utah. While driving down this road I rounded a bend and thought that I saw a black rock in the road. I swerved to miss it and realized it was a wild Tarantula. Well of course I pulled of the road to try and catch it. This is a problem, everything that I have in my vehicle is made to kill bugs, not catch them to keep them. I decided to dump out my mouse bait stations and use the box for this large spider. He is really cool to look at. The next day I took the spider to my sons school so he could show it off to his class. I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it yet.

No comments:

Funny!

Funny!